The CL4NX thermal printer encoder is capable of printing and encoding smart labels conforming with the EPCglobal Class 1 Generation 2 standard (ISO/IEC 18000 6C) or ISO/IEC 15693 and ISO/IEC 14443 Type A, depending on which RFID option is being used. This page will help you select a SATO tested inlay and configure your CL4NX to print and encode it.
Please select the appropriate guide materials for the RFID option installed in your CL4NX (either UHF or HF & NFC*).
*UHF Option = Compliant with EPC Class 1 Generation 2 (ISO/IEC 18000 6C) Standard
*HF & NFC Option = Compliant with ISO/IEC 15693 or ISO/IEC 14443 Type A Standards
Four Easy Steps of RFID Configuration
- Examine Labels to determine Printer Settings.
- Refer to the UHF Inlay Configuration Guide or HF & NFC Inlay Configuration Guide for tested inlays.
- Set up printer. (Refer to the UHF RFID Configuration Guide or HF & NFC RFID Configuration Guide for printer settings)
- Menu Settings
- Physical Antenna Position
- Set labels and carbon ribbon
- Confirm operation by printing/encoding a label.
*Please check with your local SATO office regarding availability in your region.